Winter settled in with a vengeance yesterday in the Midwest. Snow is now piled high everywhere and likely to remain until the spring thaw.
If your home is on the market through the winter months there are additional items to care for beyond the usual cleaning and decluttering.
The following is a checklist to keep your home looking its best for winter showings:
- Keep driveways and sidewalks free of snow and ice
- Ensure that house numbers are always visible
- Provide a good entry rug–both indoors and out
- Clear entry areas of the family’s boots and winter clothing
- Remove Christmas decorations promptly
- Clear snow from decks and patios
- Replace interior listing photos that show seasonal decorations
At Premiere Home Stagers our passion is to help you market your home to its fullest potential. As we end the year and look forward to a new one, we’d love to help you in that process. Best wishes for 2013!