With each passing new year, we tend to make resolutions, which don’t last for more than a month. I wanted to make some goals this year instead of resolutions. As I was putting away my 2015 calendar (by Beacon Promotions, Inc.), I noted the motivational messages that each month imparted. These goals are worth striving for, no matter what your vocation.
- Discovery is seeing what others have seen, but thinking what no one has thought.
- Determination gives you the resolve to keep going in spite of roadblocks.
- Confidence – The greatest barrier to success is fear of failure.
- Wisdom – Everyone who passes through our lives are lessons; all are priceless.
- Dream – Whatever you can dream, begin it.
- Attitude is a little thing that makes a BIG difference
- Focus – Live in the present; the past is gone and the future is uncertain.
- Preparation – Failing to prepare is like preparing to fail.
- Optimism is the foundation of achievement and progress.
- Possibilities – Recognize the possibilities and embrace them.
- Change lets us stretch and grow to new heights.
- Excellence is the eventual result of striving to do better.
- Success is measured by the obstacles one has overcome.
Premiere Home Stagers begins its 9th year of home staging. Each year brought lessons to learn and grow. I will be attending the Real Estate Staging Associaton (RESA) Convention in a few week to learn more and share what I can.
Hopefully 2016 will be a year to beautify and enhance your property, either for living or for selling. 608-345-9396