This house was on the market for months before the homeowners needed to move to a new state.
After the movers loaded up their furniture, Premiere Home Stagers unloaded their furniture.
The difference is the ability to move about each room, visualizing yourself living here. When barriers are put in place by furniture, prospective buyers don’t wander through.
Even though there was a finished lower level, this area directly off the kitchen needed to be different from the rest of the house. Premiere Home Stagers set the stage, so to speak, by making this area more conducive to conversation or one-on-one play time with a younger child.
Since this is the only dining area, it needed to become more formal so as to appear to be an entertaining space, where guests could linger.
It was no surprise to learn this house received an accepted offer within 30 days after staging–even at a high-end price.
It’s the unexpected items in a house that may decide its fate:
- Green apples on each dinner plate
- A game set up in the family room
- A computer tablet set on the kitchen desk
- Sofa pillows that match the draperies (hand sewn by Premiere Home Stagers)
- Coffee cups set on the bedroom table in between two chairs
6. Plus kitchen accessories, bathroom accessories, and artwork
The goal of every home stager is to make each house attractive for the next buyer. Call Premiere Home Stagers at 608-345-9396.