Premiere Home Stagers loves repeat business. We staged a home to sell for a customer, then we were asked to redesign his business. We are ready for the challenge.
In redesigning a business, you first must understand the business. We know firsthand that this particular restaurant serves absolutely delicious food. What we did not know beforehand is that they have a large wine collection that can be ordered by the glass. So, let’s capitalize on that fact.
On game days, the bar is crowded with cheering fans. Many businessmen stop in for happy hour.
This is the entrance to the restaurant.
The restaurant has been in business for over 50 years. That means they have a loyal clientele. Their desire is to update the dining experience so that a younger crowd will start frequenting it. Plus, they would like more businesswomen to bring clients here to seal the deal.
With that in mind, we came up with some initial ideas.
1. Lighten it up; change out the lighting fixtures
2. Change out the floor tile in the bar
3. Add some metallic accents to modernize–such as metallic hand rails or moulding in the hallways
4. Capitalize on the wine menu; have each dining room be a “wine grotto”
5. Take down the small historical photos and replace with one large, focal piece of local artwork in each dining room
6. Re-vamp the hostess desk and entrance
7. Add some color; some of the wood walls should be painted; paint the bar stools black
All of these items are relatively inexpensive and easily accomplished during the daytime—as compared with a full-blown renovation that would suspend doing business.
Premiere Home Stagers can translate your vision into reality and help you through the transitions.
Call us at 608-345-9396.